It's high time that I was moving on

I'm on Blogger!

So things have been crazy lately.  I'm almost done with school, which is a very bizarre feeling.  When I'm officially done, I don't know how I'm going to feel; I was thinking about it, and I realized that when I graduate I will have been in school for nearly 20 years.  What. The. Eff.  It's going to be weird.

Right now for school, I have classes one day a week (Monday) and then clinical Tuesday-Friday at St. Joseph Health Center in Warren.  It's a pretty long drive, and my monetary means have taken a severe dive because of the price of gas.  Also, I don't really like the environment there.  Most of the people in the imaging department are really negative, gossipy, and mean.  I know that everyone gossips (including me), but they take gossip to a whole new level, and they're malicious and mean about it.  I have sort of become close with a couple ultrasound techs there though, Dean and Christyne.  Christyne and I bonded over the tattered remains of our past relationships, and Dean and I have the same taste in music and burn CDs for each other, so that's nice.  Dean's wife Christy is having a baby soon (her due date is the 12th), and I told him I had a dream that he named the baby after me.  I don't think they will do that, but they still haven't chosen a name.

Finally, I've been kind of depressed lately, but that's a post for another time.

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to It's high time that I was moving on

  1. Emily says:

    I totally get what you mean about the malicious gossip.. Some people are mean like that. I'm glad you at least have two friends there. OMG if that baby was born on the 12th, he/she will be the like 7th person with my birthday! September 12th is so freaking popular!

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
I am a senior in college majoring in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, and I hope to continue my education and become a doctor after graduation. Back in the day, however, I wanted to be an author, and the stories I wrote back then will be the basis for my blog.